The Charlotte Sessions is a home ground for the most unique concert reviews in the Electronic Music Scene. Occasionally we dive into other genres of music because we believe all forms of music should be appreciated. From a yearly music festival in Chicago, to a punk rock day tour in Charlotte, to a bad-ass rave festival in Baltimore, The Charlotte Sessions does it all.
We also occasionally take some cool photos and videos at the shows we attend.
Thanks for joining the ride.
– The Charlotte Sessions
Meet The Team…
(Owner, Writer, Photographer)
- Has: had his name mispronounced since grade school.
- Favorite genre: Dubstep (naturally).
- Loves: Cheeseburgers, Corona Extra, and Tianna Gregory.
- First Concert: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- First Rave: Bassnectar (Greensboro, 2012)
- First Festival: Lollapalooza (Chicago, 2012)
With support and help from Zyven´s friends, he was able to turn The Charlotte Sessions from a mere online radio show into something much, much, greater.
Explore His Musical Payground That is The Charlotte Sessions
- A soccer player gone photographer.
- Favorite genre: Hip-Hop
- Loves: Italian food, running marathons, stealing yo’ girl.
- First Concert: G-Eazy
- First Festival: Imagine Music Festival (Atlanta, 2015)
From high school projects, to sports events, to dope, poppin’ concerts and festivals, Michael Tepedino has found his home at The Charlotte Sessions as one of the freshest photographers in the game.